Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Introducing...The {{Mommy and Me Collection}}!!

Introducing....The {{Mommy and Me Collection}}!! I'm so excited about this collection. I'm a huge sucker for being one of "those" moms who likes to match/coordinate her kids clothes, and I've been dreaming up this collection since I started making jewelry! Since I have 2 boys, I put it on the back burner for awhile, but I've had so many friends ask about it....so here it is!

Part 1: {{The Mommy}}

(or Grandma, Auntie, Godmother, etc)

A beautiful, multi-strand draping of assorted chocolate brown, bronze, turquoise, teal, light blue, gold, and amber beads. Accented by perfectly coordinating fabric flowers with matching light blue pearls in the middles. All flowers are totally removable, as they are attached with broach pins.


Part 2: {{The Me}}

A perfectly coordinating, but much more petite and appropriately sized necklace for little girls (daughters, nieces, granddaughter, goddaughters, etc). Features coordinating strands of cascading pearls, seed beads, crystal beads, and glass beads to replicate {{The Mommy}} version of this super fun necklace pairing.


What do you think? :-)

I will be listing a few ready-made {{Mommy and Me Collection}} necklace sets on Etsy, but I will also happily take customs! You choose your favorite colors, length, and number of strands, and let me go to town. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment