Sunday, September 25, 2011

Treasury Fun: "I Love My Green Bay Packers!"

Just 24 hours after I posted my Etsy Treasury of "Watermelon Love", guess what I happened to do while slicing my delicious watermelon this morning? Yup...sliced the h#ll out of my finger (my middle finger too, no less)!!

Before I head over to my parent's house to get this sucker stitched up since it won't stop bleeding....(good thing my pops is an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon! He came in handy when I was a little girl...as my klutzy self has the 300 scars and healed broken bones to prove it!)....I thought I would post a little Treasury Tribute to our beloved Green Bay Packers. It is Football Sunday after all!! :-) 

'Green and Gold: I Love My Green Bay Packers! ' by JewelryByJessicaT

I'm from Wisconsin....where Green Bay Packers football is not just a sports team, but a religion. In honor of our beloved Super Bowl XLV champs, enjoy some Green and Gold on this glorious Football Sunday!


Ring Rose Yellow Resin ...
$25.00

Pistachio Green Hand Kn...
$45.00

Leather bag clip on lap...
$175.00

Apple Green Wrinkled Sc...
$17.00

Green Tea - Lip Balm
$3.25

Lemon Body Lotion - Lem...
$8.50

If You Don't Give U...
$30.00

AAA Lemon Quartz Gemsto...
$28.00

Vintage Yellow and Blac...
$17.00

Sweet Honeybee Floral C...
$22.00

race medal display happ...
$26.00

Flying Monkeys Beaded G...
$19.95

Handmade Lampwork Glass...
$19.50

When Life Gives You Lem...
$25.00

Silver and Gold Earring...
$15.00

Rose Brooch-Yellow
$9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment