Saturday, September 24, 2011

Treasury Fun: "Watermelon Love!"

I have a confession: Between me and my 4-year old son, I'm pretty certain that we consume an entire watermelon....a day. Yes. You read that right...

Every week, we make the 'rounds to all the local Farmer's Market stands in search of those amazing watermelons that are so deliciously in season right now....and every night, we find ourselves polishing off yet another whole watermelon. One wonderful lady even knows my car so well that as soon as we pull up to her stand, she waltzes right up to my window with 2 beautiful 'melons, takes my cash, says a quick "hello" to my kids, and wishes us a safe trip home as we drive off. It's heavenly.

So, in honor of our mad love for watermelon these days, I created a "Watermelon Love" treasury list this morning, featuring some of Etsy's finest! Enjoy... :-)

'Watermelon Love! ' by JewelryByJessicaT

Summer is over, but that doesn't mean we can't reminisce a bit, right? I’m still new to the world of Etsy, so enjoy some "Watermelon Love"…per the request of my son…as we may or may not consume a whole watermelon a day together.. :-)


Sunny Citrus Burst Croc...
$18.00

Happy Holidays handspun...
$34.00

Watermelon Earrings Hot...
$25.00

AAA Leaf Green Chalcedo...
$12.00

Green Apple Cable Hand ...
$65.00

Fuchsia Green Watercolo...
$495.00

Delicate pink flower bo...
$21.00

Prettied in Pink Statem...
$158.00

Knit Infant Watermelon ...
$17.99

Handmade Sterling Silve...
$75.00

Hand woven rag rug usin...
$160.00

Green Eye Ring Glass Ca...
$11.00

Victoria Wool Scarf-Cur...
$45.00

Watermelon Slice Beaded...
$60.00

Mini Ceramic Jewelry Ho...
$14.00

Pearl Cluster Bracelet ...
$28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment