Thursday, October 13, 2011

Even More {{Sparkle Collection}}!

I'm going to try and make as many Kimmy Bracelets as I can in the next 24 hours! Right now, I have enough for her family, but if any of her friends want bracelets, I would love to make more and donate them. So if anyone happens to be reading this, let me know how many bracelets and I will ship them to you asap!

In the meantime, until I can run out and get more supplies for the Kimmy Bracelets, I thought I'd share the next installment to my {{Sparkle Collection}}.
 This next installment is similar to the black and silver {{Sparkle Collection}} necklace, but this one features lighter colored beads, including creamy white, transparent crystal, light gray, and sparkly silver.
 The lighter colored necklace means it will really stand out with the LBD....Little Black Dress of course! The lighter colored beads will look fabulous against the black!


No comments:

Post a Comment