Friday, September 16, 2011

Back in Action!

I'm back!! Back to blogging and here to stay!

Those of you who know me, know that I've always loved blogging, as I have kept a few different blogs on and off over the last several years. I actually have a secret passion for writing. My alter ego has always wanted to be some sort of respected fashion designer, editor, and/or stylist (preferably all three), and live in an amazing picturesque loft right downtown in a beautiful big city, with a phenomenal panoramic view of the skyline to boot. BUT!!!! To be honest, I'm pretty sure I've got an even better "real" life...as wife to my amazing husband who always makes me feel beautiful and keeps me laughing 24/7, mommy to two beautiful little boys who fill my heart to the brim, and now jewelry designer to let my creative juices do what they do best....design fanciful and unforgettable statement jewelry! :-)

I love to read blogs. LOVE. IT.  Whether the blog is about fashion, jewelry, crafting, motherhood, running....or whatever the topic may be...I absolutely enjoy reading the personal stuff that makes a blog a blog: the personal stories, the new ideas, the trials and tribulations, the funny stuff, the list goes on.

So here we are, back to the world of blogging. I plan on writing about my design ideas, current collections, future collections, custom orders, seasonal designs, fun stories, sales and discounts, new listings, and just about anything in between!

Oh, and maybe a few random stories too....like the fact that my husband and I are running in the Fox Cities Marathon on Sunday! :-)

And I would also like to use this blog to connect with other crafty ladies, fashionista's, work-at-home mama's, and small business owners out there. Sometimes, it's the networking, connections, and relationships that make life a little more fun! So, if you have a blog and would like to be added to the "Friends of Jewelry by Jessica Theresa" blog list, feel free to comment and list your blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment