Monday, October 24, 2011

Next Up....{{Beaded Cuffs} with Glass Seed Beads

Next up....glass seed bead cuffs!

Last night, I experimented with my trusty supply of glass seed beads. This bracelet is made of multiple strands of glass seed beads, woven together to make one outstanding {{Beaded Cuff}}!!

For this cuff, I decided to string together 12 different strands of shiny little seed beads. I used three different "main" colors.....browns, whites, and greens....and then used some varying shades within each group.

The "browns" include chocolate brown, bronze, and copper. The "greens" include forest green and teal blue. And the "whites" include creamy ivory and shiny clear.
When braided together, this color combo really goes well together!


And true to my {{jewelry by jessica theresa}} style, I decided to experiment with some flowers on my cuffs! The photographs don't do these justice, but in person, the cuff and matching flowers look SO FUN and SO unique together!
The flowers are totally adjustable and removable, so you can place them wherever your heart desires. I'm totally in love with this cuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment