Monday, October 10, 2011

Time for more {{{Sparkle}}}!

It's probably pretty obvious by my website, blog, and logo themes that I love. me. some. pink. So, in true Jessica fashion, I made the next installment for my {{Sparkle Collection}} in gorgeous shades of light pink!

This necklace would look super fabulous with a little black dress for the Holidays, a cute one-shoulder top for a night out, or even a plain ol' t-shirt with a denim jacket. If you ask anyone I know, they would tell you that I will find an excuse to wear statement sparkly jewelry with anything....even to the grocery store. So trust me when I say, you can rock this anywhere! :-)
 A fabulous fabric flower makes this necklace awesomely girly. Choose whatever color flower you'd like! Hot pink? Light pink? White? They would all look great. :-)

 Rocking it with the LBD of course... (for the fashionably clueless....that's Little Black Dress)


No comments:

Post a Comment