Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Custom Order for a Purple {[Classic Collection}} Beauty

This past weekend, with the help of my FABULOUS husband, I finished 9 custom orders, totaling over 55 hours of work between Wednesday morning and Sunday night....

 ...and I must say, I LOVED EVERY SECOND! It's no surprise that I LOVE making jewelry, and now that my business is slowly but surely starting to pick up, I am on cloud nine. The momentum is rolling and I never want to stop! I can't wait to see what 10, 20, 30 years into the future brings. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I can't help but daydream about a storefront? Something more? I have so many ideas in my head just waiting to come to fruition... :-) 
This one is a custom order for the {{Classic Collection}] - Option #3...with six cascading strands of beads, layered to lay beautifully across the chest. Although I'm dying to tag my lovely customer on my facebook page photos, since I love her color choices so much, it's a gift and I have to remain mum! ;-)

I adore doing custom orders, because it's always a personal challenge of mine to make sure the customer's vision comes to life. In addition, it's always my goal to exceed the customer's expectations! :-)

This lovely repeat customer requested a Classic Collection necklace in shades of purple, black, gray, silver, and clear!

A little purple flower can be the perfect added touch to make it extra feminine!

This particular {{Classic Collection}} design is my favorite necklace to make and wear. It's just so darn classic! And SUCH a statement. :-)

Love these colors together! It's going to a good home! And I can't wait until she sees it! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment