Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Delightful Pink Custom {{Classic Collection}}!

Today I'd like to share with you all a little {Custom Collection} necklace for a friend of a friend, who had been (in her words) "stalking" my jewelry for several weeks now. She didn't want anything too bulky or expensive, as she requested smaller beads yet lots of cascading strands.


Pretty sure this is the BEST color combination ever! Not that I'm biased or anything....



With or without the flower, this necklace is rather awesome, if I do say so myself... ;-)



And the flowers are a super feminine bonus...as it gives the necklace the ultimate {jewelry by jessica theresa} signature look!


I added two pink flowers (but forgot to snap pictures with both!) and LOVED how it looked! So I sent it off this morning with both flowers because I couldn't resist! It's truly a {statement} piece!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment