Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I've been up since 3am. Not sure if it's because I have too much on my mind....or....perhaps I'm still recovering from the sugar shock and my blood sugar is still 893.

Although, don't get me wrong here, as I do happen to have a significant fondness for this time of day. I've been an early riser since I was a little girl (4am is a totally normal wake-up time for me). I have always loved the early morning hours of silence, productivity, and the opportunity to fit in a great sweaty workout all before 7am.

But let's be honest, 3am is a little much. I'm totally going to blame it on the sugar. I've been a super dedicated vegetarian and healthy-eating freak for years, but if you put a bowl of candy in front of me, it's game over. I can pretty much guarantee that I will inhale the vast majority the bowl's contents in no time flat. Last night was no exception, as I wouldn't be surprised if I put down a good 6,000 calories in chocolate alone....

Anyways, in honor of my insomnia, enjoy these pictures of my cute kids on Halloween!


Preschool party! My son is the little Lightning McQueen race car driver in middle of the back row. I SWORE up and down that I never would buy my kids any "licensed character" stuff (aka....Lightning McQueen, Mickey Mouse, etc), but....I failed. The kid loves McQueen.


Trick-or-Treating with friends!

Isn't he cute?

Me and my boys at the preschool party! Love it, although I wish the baby was smiling...? Or at least content...? To say he's "high maintenance" is a total understatement...

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment