Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful!

I'm feeling so incredibly thankful. I'm so proud of how far I've come with my jewelry business, and I'm SOOO THANKFUL for the support from everyone. I am totally not a "gushy" person in general, but I can't help myself.  I couldn't do this without my family, friends, customers, and fans.:-)

Business is starting to pick up the most wonderful way, and I am SO THRILLED! Right now as I look out my kitchen window, there is a crap-ton of snow on the ground, but I'm not sad about it, because I'm just so content, happy, and hopeful for the future. I've worked so hard, and I will continue to do so for years to come!

♥♥THANK YOU for being a part of my {jewelry by jessica theresa} journey. I can't wait to see what the future holds! ♥♥

I have sooo many pictures to upload and custom orders to show off, but for now, I will leave you with a cute picture of my son, Kellen. :-) 


And maybe a picture of our family, including my parents (on the left), me, my hubby, and kids (in the middle), and my brother, sister-in-law, and their two awesome kids (on the right).

Love, Jessica :-)
And maybe I'll add a little picture of me at my "creation station" for kicks...

No comments:

Post a Comment