Sunday, November 13, 2011

A {Twist} from the {{Twisted Collection}}!

Time to switch gears from all the Beaded Cuffs I've been doing the past few days! I have another order of Beaded Cuffs to do this upcoming week, but this morning I decided to make a custom creation from my {[Twisted Collection}} for a fabulous repeat customer of mine. :-)




She requested a Twisted necklace in shades of silvers, grays, whites, and clears. Such a versatile combination!

It can be worn with just about anything. It has just enough sparkle to really shine for a night on the town.......

And it has just enough versatility to look absolutely fabulous for a simple trip to the grocery store! Because...why not!? :-)

Love the combination!

Custom orders are so much fun. I love seeing a customer's vision come to life within each of my designs!

Happy Sunday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment