Thursday, November 24, 2011

Another {{SUPER Statement!}}!

So far, I have made three {{Super Statement}} collection necklaces. And all three took me about 12 hours each to create. They make the ultimate statement in every way possible! So it's time to introduce the next one:


I decided to make this beauty in various shades of red, gold, and purple....basically all the colors that I didn't use in my first {Super Statement} necklace! ;-)


This necklace was another 12 hours of hard work...and worth every second! To be super specific on the colors I used, it features coordinating shades of yellow gold, metallic gold, bright red, brick red, plum, lavender, and bright purple. It's awesome!


Once again, it's 20 stunning strands of cascading beads.


I've been working on this necklace off and on for about a week now. I got my inspiration from this fabulous vintage looking flower made by my friend Apollonia Dils. The flower features beautiful red satin, purple and ivory buttons, and gold vintage findings.


Yes the flower is big, but the necklace is a SUPER STUNNER to match!


Of course, it features my favorite beads....glass petite seed beads, pearls, and crystals. The ultimate trifecta combination of beads.


WELL worth the quality and hard work! :-)  
Check it out on Etsy! 

1 comment: