Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back to the {{Twisted Collection}}!

Now it's time to go back to the {{Twisted Collection}}! I love mixing it up when I do a batch of custom orders. It's always a personal goal of mine to tweak the design here and there to make it even BETTER than the last. The only way to improve is to recognize when something isn't working and then try something new, right?


This necklace is a custom order for another fabulous new customer. She loved the {[Twisted}} look, but didn't want to go QUITE as large as my {[Intricate Collection}} necklaces. So this is what we came up with!


She requested all sorts of purples. And I really think the final result sort of rocks! I wish I could keep it for myself! ;-)


The purples mixed with some silver accents look fantastic together. And since this necklace also has tons of sparkles, it really gives it that wintery-sparkly-icy look. It's PERFECT for winter.


It features various shades of purple, including deep plum, violet, a violet-blue, brilliant purple, lavender, and an almost fuchsia-purple to give it some amazing depth. And LOTS of sparkly crystals! Sheesh I wish my camera was better! I'm looking at this picture and just shaking my head...it doesn't at ALL do it justice. 


I think this {[Twisted Collection}} necklace turned out awesome! Hope she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment