Monday, November 28, 2011

Custom Order for a Purple {[Beaded Rope}} Beauty

I haven't done any {{Beaded Ropes}} in the past few weeks, so I'm super happy to be back at them! I have this custom order and another custom {{Beaded Rope}} to do within the next week alone! :-)


I have to say, coming up with the design for my Beaded Ropes took a LOT of "trial and error"....aka, a LOT of "wow that really sucks".....and a LOT of "Why am I spending all these hundreds of hours on this design when it still doesn't look right??". I really wanted to make something long and super versatile, but my MAIN goal was to make something completely different than anything you'd see in a store. I wanted multiple strands, fun chains, and amazing sparkle. And I cannot lie...I'm rather proud of my design! It's a lot of love and a lot of hard work behind these beaded ropes! :-)


This {{Beaded Rope Collection}} necklace is a custom order for a fabulous new customer. She loves purples and loved the beaded rope design, so she requested a necklace with all different shades of purple, mixed with different shades of silver.

And this is what I came up with!


It's hard to tell from my pictures, but it features various shades of purple, including plum, violet, lavender, deep purple, and a really awesome almost fuchsia-purple to give it a little depth. It also features various shades of silver and gray to really give it a fun look.


And of course, this necklace features TONS of crystals and a sprinkling of rhinestone beads. It really sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment