Saturday, November 19, 2011

Celebrate the Holidays!

Just in time for the Holidays! A gorgeous Christmas red {[Classic Collection}} necklace! It's that time of year, where everyone is getting their invites to those yearly Holiday parties we all must attend. :-)


Five or ten years ago, whenever I received a party invite, the first thing that went through my head was "OMG what am I going to wear?". 


Now that I'm a mommy, the first thought that runs through my head whenever I receive a party invite....(umm, please let me preface this by saying, my hubby and I are definitely boring and not exactly popular, so party invites are always a shocker!)...is "OMG who is going to babysit??!?".


My my...how things have changed....


This classic necklace was so much fun to make. I even listened to cheesy Christmas music while designing it. Holiday inspiration at it's best.


It's ready to ship to a good home! I'm listing this one on Etsy!


It features 8 cascading strands of glass beads, crystals, glass seed beads, stones, stone chips, and pearls. Once again, my camera does not do this necklace any justice, because it's amazing in person! The faceted crystals really make it sparkle!


This beauty features all sorts of vibrant red tones, including ruby red, brick red, garnet, claret, metallic red, and some gorgeous orange-red large stones and stone chips.


A few bright red flowers with sparkly silver centers to give it my {jewelry by jessica theresa} signature!


I now put a 2-inch extender chain at the back of every necklace to make super versatile, depending on your outfit. :-) And I also love to add a cute crystal dangle charm at the end of the extender chain...to match the necklace and give it a fun detail.


It looks amazing against white, and it's guaranteed to be stunning with that Little Black Dress!


Go check it out at my Etsy shop! You KNOW you need something sparkly for the Holidays... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment